- It is the most basic form of makeup.
- Traditional cream, liquid or powder based makeup applied and blended manually with sponges, brushes, fingers.
- The most important feature of makeup contouring and highlighting is not included.
- The products being used are of the starting range.
- It’s not waterproof, not sweat-proof, not Smash proof.
- Also the stability is less i.e around 3 to 4 hours.
- It is ideal for short duration party makeup .
- The look is cakey, unnatural or uneven.
HIGH DEFINATION , HD ( Engagement / Bridal / Reception / Mehndi / Sangeet / Party )
- To tackle the limitations of Basic makeup and address new trends such as the natural look, a new range of makeup products emerged which we know as ‘HD makeup’ or High definition makeup.
- Lighter makeup giving a much natural look. HD makeup is suitable of all the skin types for it blends perfectly with the skin .
- Regular makeup & HD makeup have similar application techniques. The only difference is in the products.
- The HD Makeup gives a soft focus and makes the makeup appear more natural and less layered . It also leaves minimal residue and give a perfect finish to the face hiding all the acne and marks.
- HD makeup products are lighter in texture, yet they give better coverage. These products are neither too dewy in finish nor too matt, which help you get the perfect skin like complexion with just the right amount of application. It consists of light diffusing ingredients such as Mica, Silicone, Crystals or Quartz which soften the light reflected from skin, helping the tackle the skin imperfections look and give a flawless, natural look great both camera & in real life.
- Ideal coverage making skin imperfections less visible.
- Smooth finish which is neither too oily nor too dry.
- Fully water proof, Sweat proof, & Smash proof .
- Stay time ranges from 8 to 12 hours.
AIRBRUSH MAKEUP (Engagement/Bridal/Reception/Mehndi/Sangeet/Party )
- Airbrush Makeup is a light weight makeup that is applied with the use of an airgun. the chamber of this airgun is filled with a special liquid foundation which covers the face to give a flawless finish. This makes sure that the makeup blends perfectly with the skin. This also makes sure that the makeup does not look caky and fake in the pictures.
- The airbrush sprays a fine mist of makeup on your skin such that when these tiny droplets coalesce on your skin they form an extremely thin mask over it. Basic makeup on the other hand tends to show creases and creates very easily . This creates a world of difference on screen , especially in high defination videos and photoes . Both of which will probably be used in documenting your wedding.
- An airbrush system can be altered to suit every type of makeup application by changing the air pressure for lighter, heavier, detailed or broader make.
- With the advent of Ultra HD or 4K cameras, Airbrush makeup has risen in popularity due to its unique quality of hiding the skin imperfections which would otherwise be visible with the traditional makeup techniques.
- Its fine application gives a flawless, even natural looking makeup compared to traditional makeup.
- In the contemporary makeup scene, airbrush makeup has become a preferred option for bridal and events makeup due to its long wearing and flawless appearance.
- It is fully water proof , sweat proof and smash proof.
- It lasts longer than the HD Makeup. stay time ranges from 12 to 18 hours.
AIRBRUSH HD (Engagement/Bridal/Reception/Mehndi/Sangeet/Party )
- The process is same as in Airbrush makeup . Only difference lies in the product quality.
- Great quality products. Best products of the industry is used for every element of Makeup.
- IWATA the japanese brand of Airbrush and its HD products are used in this category , that we use exclusively in Patna. It is the NO. 1 Brand in the World in Airbrush.
- Vast variety of colours in makeup base or eyeshadow and Lipsticks.
- Makeup longevity. that ranges from 18 to 24 hours.
- It is fully waterproof and sweatproof & Smashproof.
- Ideal for all skin types and perfect for all types of climate.
- Variety in coverage from Full- medium- light.